The following terms and conditions apply to tickets for Ensemble Cymru (We) events:
- No tickets will be exchanged or monies refunded except in the event that the performance is cancelled.
- In the event of a cancelled performance, We will not be liable for additional travel or accommodation expenses.
- Reselling a ticket for profit or commercial gain makes it void.
- Please check carefully the venue, date and time printed on your ticket as mistakes cannot always be rectified after the booking has been confirmed.
- We reserve the right to amend the programme or artistes without notice. In these instances We are not obliged to refund the ticket or exchange for another performance.
- If you arrive later than the advertised start time then you may be asked to wait until a suitable break in the performance before you can take your seat. This may be the interval.
- EC reserves the right to refuse the ticket holder permission to its event.
- Unless stated otherwise recording of any part of the performance is not allowed. Please respect the legal rights of the composers and performers in their work.
- Cameras, recording devices, glasses and crockery are not permitted in the auditorium.
- Tickets for unreserved events cannot be re-issued if lost.
- On rare occasions the performance or public areas may be filmed, sound recorded or photographed. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming, sound recording and/or photography of yourself as a member of the audience and possible subsequent broadcasts/publication.
- Mobile phones and pagers must be switched off at all times in the auditorium.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any reductions/concessions at any time without notice
Please be aware that some venues may have their own terms and conditions in addition to those above.
Venues at which Ensemble Cymru performs usually have a range of services to assist disabled customers under their respective Equal Access Policies.
Please visit the venue’s website and/or contact the venue’s box office for the performance you are attending in the first instance to discuss your specific needs and requirements.
Hynt is a national access scheme that works with theatres and arts centres in Wales to make sure there is a consistent offer available for visitors with an impairment or specific access requirement, and their Carers or Personal Assistants. Their site will tell you all you need to know about Hynt: who it’s for; what it provides; and how to become a member.
If you need support or assistance to attend a performance at a theatre or arts centre then you may be eligible to join hynt. Please visit www.hynt.cymru
All complaints should be directed to the CEO, Peryn Clement-Evans in writing via email or post:
Peryn Clement-Evans, Ensemble Cymru, Room 204, Nantlle Building, Normal Site, Bangor. LL57 2PZ
We aim to acknowledge complaints within 7 working days and respond within 14 working days.
From time to time Ensemble Cymru runs special offers. The following standard terms and conditions apply:
- Offers/discounts cannot be redeemed against tickets already purchased
- Offers/discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts
- We reserve the right to withdraw any offers/discounts at any time without notice
To join the Ensemble Cymru mailing list and be eligible for selected special offers please register your email address on Ensemble Cymru’s website. www.ensemble.cymru